When the scanner did nothing
- Assure that the original report is loaded correctly.
- If your Sleep mode is just using, then it might get time for the printer to begin its job.
- Assure that the HP software you have installed is correct. If not, uninstall the software and visit our website to download the newest software and drivers.
When the scan takes too long
If you have fixed the printer to scan in big resolution, it is allowed to take longer and the result will be bigger file size. The feebler the resolution, the lesser the time is needed to scan.
When part of the report did not scan or text is missing
- Ensure that the original report is loaded correctly. Also, if you have scanned your report from the automatic report feeder, attempt scanning it for the scanner libation.
- Also, keep in mind that color backgrounds might prompt the front and background pictures to combine. So, modify the scan settings before the scan job starts.
- Verify if the input paper size is large sufficient to keep the original that is staying scanned.
- Sometimes, the printer is automatically set to make a particular task. Verify the setting and modify according to your requirement.
When text cannot be edited
- Verify if OCR has been established in your HP Deskjet printer.
- Make one of the following tasks based on the OS you work.
- The report type you have a choice of should be editable text. It is listed as graphic, it cannot be changed to text.
- If you have established the HP software on your Macintosh, then the OCR software might not be established. To install it, insert the software CD that arrived with your printer, and snap-on the HP installer icon on the printer software Driver.
- Verify where the original report is placed. When the report is scanned as a converted text from ADF, the original must be stored in the automatic report feeder. If the report is scanned from the scanner glassful, then the original must be installed on the scanner glass print side.
- The original report should have good picture quality.
- It is to be regarded that colored backgrounds can affect lie in the scanned picture.